JOIN THE LANDMARK TEAM
We believe exceptional service starts with exceptional people. To attain such a high level of service, we recruit only the best - mortgage professionals and employees who display the highest levels of honesty, knowledge and commitment. Landmark’s core group of mortgage advisors and support staff bring years of experience and an extraordinary level of knowledge that is imperative in today’s complex mortgage environment. We offer:
- A SUPPORTIVE WORK ENVIRONMENT with the best processing and underwriting teamed up with the latest technology.
- An in-house DEDICATED MARKETING team that works for you, to maximize your time originating.
- An AGGRESSIVE COMPENSATION plan that rewards your hard work and stands above the competition.
Landmark Mortgage Group provides an entrepreneurial work place that promotes education, coaching and professional development. We foster life-long relationships that are guided by our honesty, integrity and strong ethics
As an elite team member, you will be working with our superior support staff to perfect your skills, close more loans, advance your career, and increase your income. Our seasoned in-house loan processors and production assistants free up more time for originating, and two dedicated, full-time IT support teams will minimize any downtime.
Our environment is supportive of our team members achieving their full potential and career goals, and our spirit of teamwork promotes a synergy of efforts that fosters success.In-House Services:
The Opes Advantage
- FHA & Fannie Mae Direct Lender – Landmark Mortgage Group has in-house underwriting and funding that gives you better control to close on time.
- No credit report, desk rent or admin fees.
- Full-time Scenarios Desk to handle all product and program research.
- Online videos showcasing your Realtor® partners home listings that can be intergrated with Youtube, Facebook, and Twitter.
Landmark team members use the proprietary systems of our parent company, Opes Advisors, to analyze clients’ personal financing encompassing stocks, bonds, real estate and real estate financing; therefore, providing integrated solutions that lead to success. This gives Landmark all the advantages of a larger firm, while still allowing us to maintain the warmth and dedicated customer service that Landmark is known for.
The Opes Intranet provides Landmark mortgage advisors with the tools and resources to help you work more efficiently, and stay informed. Features:
HIGHLY COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION
- 8 Main Sections with drop-down menus for easy navigation.
- 350+ PDF File Downloads - all searchable.
- Employee Directory of all 325+ employees with complete contact details.
- Site Search Tool lets you search by keywords or key phrases.
- Human Resources Section with complete HR information.
All Mortgage Advisors are W-2 employees earning commission on each closed transaction.
Two levels of lucrative bonus incentives are paid quarterly:
- Production - tiered structure pays out basis points beginning with just 7 closed transactions.
- Quality - calculations based upon overall quality of loans (locked percentage to closed ratio, submitted to approved ratio, etc.)
- Mortgage Advisors choose from aggressive, moderate or conservative pricing options to establish a structure that best fits their approach.
- Series 65 licensing available creating trailing compensation to enhance career opportunity.
- MEA accounts allow for reimbursement of bona fide business expenses.
- Shared Production Assistants available allowing for more time to focus on highest and best use (originating).
- Health, dental and life insurance are provided pre-tax including a 401k plan.
Landmark advisors have access to a Marketing Manager who assists them with all their marketing needs. Assistance is provided in preparing and executing any marketing plan to fit your needs. This complimentary service is part of the support provided to all our advisors. We use a number of self-promotion strategies to create awareness.
Functions, Events , & Sponsorships
Landmark Mortgage Group hosts several events throughout the year. These events are designed to strengthen relationships and build rapport with our Referral Partners. Past events have included A Day at the Horse Races, a “Dog Day Afternoon” barbecue, the Landmark Bocce Ball Invitational, and a Toys for Tots drive at the historic Vine Theater with a viewing of a holiday movie.
Landmark also promotes its advisors by sponsoring realtor-hosted events such as Women’s Council of Realtors Golf Fundraisers, the Bay East Association of Realtors’ annual bowling event and the weekly marketing meetings in the East Bay area. Robust Web Presence
We have developed a very comprehensive website to be a dynamic and interactive hub - a Total Resource for local real estate and mortgage news. Each of our advisors has a personal profile page with a URL that directs clients to that specific page.
We post the local weekly marketing association’s tour sheets to keep our clients and real estate professionals up to date. Also, included in the weekly update is an exclusive commentary from industry veteran Rob Chrisman for advisors to use as a resource, or as talking points in their Web interactions.
Landmark also has a very active Facebook fan page, which is cross-pollinated with our website, Twitter and LinkedIn accounts. Each of the advisors personal profile pages have access to social media.
Advertising and Press Releases
Landmark uses PR Newswire to facilitate the distribution of company news and announcements. This ensures that we get exposure on forums like Fox Business News, SF Business Times, local radio channels and newspapers. We also run print ads in local publications.
Set & Forget Program
Landmark also offers a “Set & Forget” marketing program through Velma. Advisors have the option to send out a monthly marketing piece, either mailed or emailed to their entire database at a nominal cost. This is client marketing, made simple. Client Gifting
A complimentary one year subscription to Sunset Magazine is sent to all clients upon closing. This is our way of expressing gratitude for their business.
THE OPES ADVANTAGE PROGRAM
The Opes Advantage Program guides our clients to make better financial decisions when they are preparing to buy a home, move up, buy a second home, refinance or invest in real estate. We offer our clients the expertise, guidance and advice they need to make wise choices that address both their current lifestyle and their retirement concerns. We help our clients better prepare for their retirement by showing them the impact of their financial decisions and advising them on how to make effective choices.
Using our proprietary Opes Advantage software, our Advisors show clients a complete picture of their financial life, and the short and long-term impact that different decisions can have. Our integrated analysis process enables us to create a personalized financial forecast for each client. Based on the client’s finances, lifestyle and goals, we advise them on how to make better financial decisions.
Our process and analysis uncovers:
- What is the most appropriate purchase price for my home or investment?
- What would be the best down payment for my situation? What if I put down more? Or less?
- What impact does my down payment have on my current lifestyle and financial goals?
- Will I be able to afford my home in retirement?
- What if I retire at age 65? How about age 67? Or age 55?
Our planning-centric approach, and metric-based advice ensures that clients are given the information they need to make better and more effective financial decisions. OPTIMAL BLUE
Landmark streamlines your job by offering the latest technology in the mortgage industry.
Internal Pricing Engine, Optimal Blue, delivers loan program eligibility and pricing solutions coupled with sophisticated secondary marketing automation tools for mortgage bankers. The combined technology and content automate best-fit product searching for originators as well as enabled centralized locking, best execution and rate sheet generation for your secondary marketing department. OSI EXPRESS FLYERS
All Landmark Advisors have access to our very robust flyer-making program through OSI Express. This program generates Open Home Finance flyers and other generic marketing pieces, both in printable PDFs and email-friendly HTML formats. And using our high-quality in-house printers, you can produce quality marketing pieces as needed. VELMA MARKETING STUDIO
Velma Marketing Studio is an online, automated Virtual Marketing Assistant that helps our Advisors keep in touch with their customers. Velma mines and imports your Calyx Point® data and organizes your contacts into a powerful, working database. Velma then helps you use your database to create, print, post and deliver an effective, ongoing marketing program. Landmark Advisors use both the generic and custom pieces available.
When you join the Landmark Mortgage Group, you’re part of a team that holds itself to a higher standard than the competition. We take pride in being the best, and we help you become your best, as well. We do this by offering you a new strategy for success.
We bring to the table a WEALTH OF KNOWLEDGE culled from years of experience. We provide a SUPPORTIVE ENVIRONMENT with continuous education, marketing and client maintenance programs. We offer the LATEST TECHNOLOGY to assist you with your goals. On top of that, we have an AGGRESSIVE COMPENSATION PACKAGE that stands out from the pack in every way.
We succeed for you, so you can succeed for your client. That’s the first-rate service that has earned us our reputation. Landmark Mortgage Group is the TOTAL RESOURCE for real lending solutions and our Landmark is YOU.
Get started on your new path to success, fill out our confidential form here
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the team TODAY!